We’re here to provide you with everything you or your loved one needs to reach their full potential. That’s why we’re so dedicated to providing you with a team of staff and managers with a wealth of knowledge, understanding and qualifications in areas such as disability support, nursing, adult vocational education, training, and mental health.
Also, if you’re a family member or carer of someone with a disability, we couldn’t think of anything nicer than to have you involved in our service – whether it’s giving us feedback, lending your voice at our Extraordinary and Annual General Meetings, helping us with fundraising, volunteering your time, the list goes on.
Want to know more? Simply call 02 9679 1031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McCall Gardens Members:
- Can attend McCall Gardens Annual General Meeting.
- Can attend McCall Gardens Extraordinary General Meeting/s.
- Can assist McCall Gardens with Fundraising and Volunteering.
- Can attend or be provided with information and attend meetings as organised or upon request about the Community Living, the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), changes in State and Federal Government funding etc.
- Receive regular updates on what great work McCall Gardens is doing.
- Provide regular support and feedback to staff to assist and improve services; and
- Support each other as a community with a common purpose to improve the lives of people with disability.
A member receives the following benefits:
- An invitation to attend and voting rights at McCall Gardens AGM (and other Extraordinary General Meetings if called/organised).
What is McCall Gardens Membership?
Any family member/person responsible or guardian of a McCall Gardens resident can apply to McCall Gardens Board to become a member. Members have a voice in the direction and governance of McCall Gardens with voting rights at the McCall Gardens Annual General Meeting (AGM).
For further information about McCall Gardens membership please contact the McCall Gardens administration on: 96791031
McCall Gardens has an active, progressive and committed Board of Directors who display sound and astute business acumen and an in-depth understanding of the ongoing support needs for people with disabilities. The McCall gardens Board of Directors have guided the organisation to the position it is in today.
Our Staff and Management Team:
Our Staff and Management teams at McCall Gardens consist of individuals who are committed to supporting people with disabilities by promoting independence, empowerment and value through person centred supports and progressive change. Our team of staff and managers offer a wealth of knowledge and qualifications in areas such as disability support, nursing, adult vocational education, training, mental health etc. as well as possessing an in-depth understanding, and a broad level of experience in supporting people with disabilities.